dissabte, 17 de gener del 2015

GERMANY 2014

Last christmas I went, of course, to visit my family in Germany. Despite that we had school the 23th I had to leave that day because I wouldn't have had time to arrive at time to go to the church. Religion and going to church isn't very important in my family, only my great-grandparents go every week. But on the 24th of december my whole family is forced to go because it is the only moment in the year that we are all together, so it's quite funny because most people in church occupy two or three seats, and we are about thirty.
After church, we all go home, eat together and than we open the presents. All this act is always a chaos because we are too many in one house. Even if it is very stressing we do it every year and it's always hilarious. And the next days, the stress begins; we visit everyday another family member and eat at their house, so normally after holidays my jeans doesn't fit anymore. 
This year, I was very excited because my cousin was pregnant and finally get her baby and I saw her for the first time, and she is soooo sweet. Besides the christmass meals, I went to a lot of trips with my family and went skiing with my granfather.
In summary, these days were just amazing, besides the homework we had to do... but I can't wait to go back.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada