dilluns, 24 de novembre del 2014

Pretty Little Liars

Just before starting school this year I did a big big mistake, I began to watch Pretty Little Liars and now I am really addicted to it.
In my opinion, this is the best mistey serie of all times, because you can't stop watching it, no matter how many chapters you have seen, you never get tired of it.
The plot is about the life of five girls living in a small town called Rosewood. One night, during a party, one of the girls, Alison, disappears and no one knows where she is or what happened. During one year they have no idea of what happened to her, till they found her dead body and the police and her friends start to discover what had happened. They discover that Alison had a stalker called -A and that she was trying to find out who she or he was, and this is probably the reason why she died. After her death, the stalker started  threatening her friends and all the people around them. During the whole serie the girls try to discover who -A is, and in every serie they come closer to him/her.
I've already watched four seasons and I still don't have a clue of who -A is. I think that this is the reason why so many people are addicted to PLL, because we all want to know who A plus because he/she is probably the only one who knows what happened to Alison.

1 comentari:

  1. I'm addicted to PLL too! Who do you think that could be A? I think that could be Aria, because is the character that all the PLL viewers used to love.

    ResponElimina