dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2015

Conversation about nomopholia

Tania and Angelina at the restaurant, both looking at their phones:
Angelina: Tanini did you see Sarah's new photo on Instagram? She looks so awful!
Tania keeps looking at her phone...
Angelina: Tania, are you even listening to me?
Tania: What? What's up?
Angelina: I can't believe it! Could you just leave your phone for one second? We're in a restaurant, for god's sake!
Tania: Ou.. sorry Angelini..
Angelina: Oh please, don't apologize now... We both know that you can't live without your phone, you really have an obsession!
Tania: What the hell are you talking about? I can live without my phone! I'm just talking and i'ts really important...
Angelina: What could be more important than me right now?
Tania: Oh nothing... I'm just playing a game, i'ts really funny!
Angelina: Are you kidding me? Are you saying that your game is more important than me?!
Tania: You know it's not that way...
Angelina: You know what? You can eat your damn pizza alone because I'm leaving! You really need help...
Tania: Angelini... calm down. If you really want want it I'm gonna ask for help, but only if you help me.
Angelina: Really? Of course I'll will help you, we're going to stick together and get this over...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada