dijous, 3 d’abril del 2014

Fit and Healthy

Two weeks ago, I decided to change my lifestyle. I want to become fit and healthy, but not in this excessive way because I don't want to be addicted to the gym or to be obsessed with my figure neither.
Because of this, I decided to sign in in the gym of Empuriabrava. They just opened two weeks before, after closing for a time. I'm trying to go from Monday to Friday about one hour or two, of course if I don't have too much homework and exams.
I know a lot of people who goes there, and I also have met some new people. They are all very friendly and they help when you have a problem.
The first week I had muscle soreness, I couldn't even get out of my bed! But now it's getting better, I feel that I can do more, and for a longer time.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada