dimarts, 4 de març del 2014

New Zealand




In this picture you can see New Zealand.
New Zealand and Australia are very similar but I have always prefered New Zealand, I don't know why.
For me, New Zealand was always a little big dream of mine, I always wanted to go there one day because it's seems to me like the perfect paradise. It's a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty. It's like an all in one island, you can see jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, large lakes, raging rivers, wonderful beaches and activ volcanic zones.
These islands are one of Earth's most peculiar bioregions, habited by flightless birds seen nowhere else such as a nocturnal parrot called Kakapo and Kiwi, wich are national symbols.
 Another highlight of the islands are the glaciers. When somebody thinks about glaciers they woul situate them in the cold places, but New Zealand has several, the most famous are the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers in the Westland National Park.



I would love to travel to New Zealand because it often adds an adventure twist to nature, it's the original home of jet-boating and bungy jumping.

I hope this dream will come one day true, so I have started to planning my activities:
-Birdwatching
-Boat tours
-Bungy Jump at the Lake Taupo
-Canyoning
-Diving
-Hiking
-Ice Climbing
-Jetskiing
-Rafting
-Swimming with dolphins




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada