divendres, 6 de març del 2015

Australia

A few months ago I realized that I had no idea what to do with my life. My classmates and friends already we're planning at what college they will go, what to study and even looking for a flat, and there was me who hadn't absolutely no idea.
Since I was little it was already decided that I would go back to Germany after finishing school and go to the university to study something related with busisiness, but now I'm not that sure about it. I still want to study, but what? General business, business management, marketing? I really don't know, there are so many diferent possibilities and it's really complicated to get through them. Plus, there is also the question about the university, I have absolutely no idea in which city I want to study. To sum up, there are so many open questions in my life right now and I just don't feel ready to decide it at the moment.

Due to this, I decided to go a year abroad. During this year I hope to have time to decide what I want to do and I also hope that after this trip I will feel ready and responsible enough to live alone in a city  and of course, to improve my english skills. But instead of choosing a country near home, I decided to go to Australia, at the other end of the world. I don't really know why I've choosen Australia but I think it's because I want to take some time off, and this can't be far away enough from Castelló.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada