dijous, 29 de novembre del 2012

READ, READ, READ!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/44676501/61389_249695181826021_1134122007_n_large.jpg

When I was a little kid, I used to read all the nights. But I never found books that really interested me. But one day, my grandma gave me a book, The Diary Princess, from Meg Cabot. It was the first book I loved, and I read it like 5 times in a row. Now there are about ten books to buy, which all tells the story of the Princess Mia, and they made two films based on the diarys. Most say that these are for 12 year old girls, but I still like them, and they teach you a lot about life. Now that I'm a bit older, I love the books from Susan Elizabeth Phillips, who is, in my opinion, one of the best authors of romance of the century.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada