dissabte, 8 de juny del 2013

My family





Last summer was the wedding of my cousin Susanne and her husband Thomas. It was a wonderful day. We went to a little church with all the family and friends. I met people " of my family" that I didn't knew and after two long hours of sitting in the church we went to a hotel where we ate cakes and cupcakes and finally had dinner.
In the same town where the hotel was, there was a little party and the friend of the bride took her to there and her husband had to find her.
Me and some friends also went to the party, and when we arrived I saw both of the stage singing a song. It was wonderful and a lot of people (they already were drunk) began to cry. It was very funny. After that we went back to the hotel.
This may was born their son, Lukas. He was born at the 13th of May in the Schwarzwald Baar Klinikum at 18:03h. He had 3345 grams and 50 cm. When I first saw this picture I fell in love with him immediatly and I can't wait to see him.

They are really happy together.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada