dissabte, 8 de juny del 2013

Summer'13






This summer will be the first year that I work. I work at the jewellry's in Empuriabrava.
 I'm the luckiest person because I have found something for this summer. Most people I know doesn't have a job. It will be very stressful but I can need the money. I will buy a scooter this summer and next year I wanted to go to Ibiza with a friend. The shop opens at 10 o'clock in the morning and closes at 11 o'clock in the night.
 I don't will work all this hours during the seven days of the week but I will not have time for going to the beach a lot. I already have worked a few days and I really like it. I prefer working there and selling expensive watches and jewelry of Calvin Klein, Diesel, Armani, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Pandora.. than working in a tourists shop or in a restaurant. Thay pay really well and my boss is very nice and kind with me.
I also have to be very careful, the possibility that someone can steal something is very high.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada