dissabte, 8 de juny del 2013

Nina



My only and true love is my little dog Nina. She's six years old and she's as little as a head of a Labrador. I dont's see her a lot because after the divorce of my parents she's living with my father. But sometimes, when my father brings me home after school she's with him and i can see her for a few minuts.
Some days, when my father is working and he won't leave her alone at home she stays with me. But I can't do a lot with her, she's the laziest dog I know, she don't want to play, don't want to walk.. only sleep and sleep.
She's also afraid of a lot of things, and I always have to look after her if she's okey. 
One day, I went with friends on a boat and Nina went with me. It was a little boat, there was much wind and the music was too loud for her. After an hour, she went really bad and her tongue was blue. After this trip, I took her to the vet and after one or two days she was better again. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada