dimecres, 24 de setembre del 2014

DREAMS

When I was about 8 years old I had my first big dream, At that time I had the typical little-girl dream, to be a famous fashion designer, but this idea wasn't very realistic and because of this my father was against it. I remember how I was crying days and days because my daddy didn't let me be a fashion designer, but after a time thinking about it I came to the same conclusion, the chances to be famous as a designer are about 5% and that is definitely not much, So I changed my mind and decided that I wanted to be a lawyer and so, earn a lot of money. At this time I even could imagine me studying law at university and me going to work every day, but now I think that it was more the influence of my father who brought me to this idea. If I think now about me studying law, I imagine myself sleeping in the classroom while the teacher is explaining something really boring. I don't know how I could ever believe that I would be a good lawyer, because now I think that this might be the most boring job ever and I would never be happy working as such.
I think it was last Christmas when it finally made "click"! At this moment I had it all crystal clear in front of me, and I suddenly knew that this was the only option for me, to study Business Administration, The only thing I still don't know is in which city I will go to university someday, it will be in Germany because to study there will be much better for my future but it is also very complicated. I probably will have to wait one year, because I won't have time to plan it all in one summer, and because of this i'm looking for some options to do during this year, i'm also thinking about going abroad but I have to think more about it.
For now, I know that I have to earn good grades and be more focused on what is really important to make true my dream, and the most important thing, never give up on myself!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada